Of papal resignation, PR & Communication!
Posted by Team @ The PR Workshop
Pope Benedict has expressed his intent to move on, owing to palpable health reasons – and going by the looks of the visuals widely aired by television channels, it appears to be true.
- How to Win a Tech Contract With The Vatican (forbes.com)
- Vatican Announces Pope’s Retirement (nbc15.com)
- Vatican says new pope to be elected before Easter (newsinfo.inquirer.net)
- Pope Benedict to resign, Vatican says (thestar.com)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
About Team @ The PR WorkshopCommunications professional, PR practitioner, HR & Talent acquisition pro. Love & live by working on customer centric co-created and do-able communication strategies across platforms! Live in Chennai, India
Posted on February 12, 2013, in communication, communications outreach pro, media relations, PR, social, socmed and tagged BBC, Catholic Church, communication, corp comm, Crisis management, crisisPR, Pope, Pope Benedict XVI, public relations, social-media, Vatican City. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.