Posted by Team @ The PR Workshop
Does you company have a dedicated and real time twitter handle for service to your customers? Be it for your product or service or promotion?
Well, if your answer is yes, then you are in a special 23% league! Yes. As per a survey by simplymeasuredthat’s the percentage of companies which have a service-handle on twitter!
But whats the point if you have a handle, and take eons to respond to your customers? Today, with social media at the touch of a mobile screen 24/7, every minute of delay in your response is adding up to the dissonance in the customer’s mind.
In the same survey, not many of those 23% companies responded to the tweets coming in, within 30 minutes!
And that is a big big fail!
So, have a service twitter handle only if you man it real-time and 24/7/365.
Else, don’t have one. Period.
Does your organisation have the soc-med ecosystem to pass the 30 minute response test?
If you say YES, you are in the 30-minute response league.
- Top Brands Using Twitter for Customer Support (marketingprofs.com)
- Report: 23% Of Top Brands Have A Separate Twitter Account For Customer Service (marketingland.com)
- How to Handle a “Wine-er” on Social Media (wineglassmarketing.com)
- Social Customer Service Lessons from 280 Tweets Over 26 Days (radian6.com)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)